Le Wed 23 March 2016
When it comes to events, you might have to plan it without the assistance of a London event planner. Of course, that is only understandable, especially if you want to take on the challenge personally. You might be the type of person who wants to host a big event so going through with the whole planning process without professional's help should be okay.
To make it easier for you to do the London party planning, you might want to consider getting some apps and gadgets to help you out. There are numerous apps and gadgets available nowadays that even the most experienced planners will use. Here are the examples of what apps and gadgets are worth using.
1. Evernote. With Evernote, it should be easy to stay organized across individuals and devices. You can easily share your notes with the other members of the team handling the event planning. Even better than that, any updates made by the member on the note, the update will show up on every other Evernote notes app. The Evernote is perfect to use as a to-do list.
2. Cozi. If you do not want to miss out on any appointment, then you better download the Cozi app. This is a virtual calendar which you can share with other people. The said shared calendar app also has an alert option. Any appointments can be listed in Corzi so that one does not forget what he or she is already scheduled to go to.
3. Mint. This is the perfect budgeting app that an event planner can use. In this particular app, you are able to avoid overspending. Mint breaks down the allocation of your budget in an easy and visual way. With Mint, you can manage purchasing habits too.
4. GoPro. Of course, you need to a professional photographer for any special company or family event. However, you might be on a tight budget right now. If that is the case, then you can replace the professional photographer with the GoPro camera. Its versatility will allow you to take good shots from unique angles.
5. LiveLens. In case there are guests you want to attend the event but cannot be physically present, then the LiveLens is the best option. It will allow people who are not physically present at the area to view and participate in the event you are hosting in real time.
6. Spotify. There are times when the DJ is already out of your budget. That does not mean that you will have a silent or forlorn event though. You can use Spotify to bump up some music into your event. You can decide on a playlist beforehand, connect your Spotify-prepared phone to a speaker during the big day, and you are good to go.
7. Instaprint. Photos are everything, especially in the digital age. You should make sure to get your hands on Instaprint then. Your guests can take pictures and their pictures will be printed on the spot. The Instaprint is a rentable device that is worth renting for the event.
8. Promotional staff. If you want your event or party to go with a real bang hire some promotional staffing form a firm like http://www.a-listeventsuk.com to give your event some glamour and pizzaz.